Anti-Thread Jacking Banter - Page 446 - Cigar Discussion Forums
 39126Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4451 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em
 
SoCal Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,911
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickorynut View Post
Didn't SBC buy them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
IIRC, it was EZ. I think they once owned or were part of CF and broke off or seperated.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
SoCal Gunner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4452 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 01:36 PM
H.R. Pufnstuf
 
Hickorynut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: NE GA ~25 minutes from Athens
Posts: 5,805
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Gunner View Post
IIRC, it was EZ. I think they once owned or were part of CF and broke off or seperated.
Still no excuse for the farging bastages....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

....that's almost like flying on a plane with one wing. ~Cigary
Hickorynut is offline  
post #4453 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 01:38 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em
 
SoCal Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,911
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickorynut View Post
Still no excuse for the farging bastages....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
They just sent a new release - called the MOFO. I couldn't agree more.
msmith1986 and Hickorynut like this.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
SoCal Gunner is offline  
post #4454 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em
 
SoCal Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,911
           
Should I just call it and reverse the charges or ask someone to hit their Facebook page?

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
SoCal Gunner is offline  
post #4455 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5,188
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Gunner View Post
Should I just call it and reverse the charges or ask someone to hit their Facebook page?


Honestly,

No shipping info?
No response to email, phone etc?

Yep I would reverse personally



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
JtAv8tor is online now  
post #4456 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em
 
SoCal Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,911
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
Honestly,

No shipping info?
No response to email, phone etc?

Yep I would reverse personally



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have an order number. I have a payment receipt. I have auto responses from support that issued me a "ticket" and that someone would contact me.

Placed order October 8th.

They do not list a telephone number.

I just sent all this to the "info" email address used to promote the next cigar release (may not be manned?).

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
SoCal Gunner is offline  
post #4457 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5,188
           
Hmmm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
JtAv8tor is online now  
post #4458 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 02:16 PM
Site Moderator

 
TCstr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,139
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Gunner View Post
I have an order number. I have a payment receipt. I have auto responses from support that issued me a "ticket" and that someone would contact me.

Placed order October 8th.

They do not list a telephone number.

I just sent all this to the "info" email address used to promote the next cigar release (may not be manned?).
I just sent them a message via Facebook about your situation, and asking for a phone number. Will let you know if I hear from.them

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

"If at first you don't succeed...quit trying and just wing it...." @UBC03
TCstr8 is offline  
post #4459 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 02:27 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em
 
SoCal Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,911
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCstr8 View Post
I just sent them a message via Facebook about your situation, and asking for a phone number. Will let you know if I hear from.them

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
You rock!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
SoCal Gunner is offline  
post #4460 of 20771 Old 10-24-2017, 04:36 PM
Maturing Puffer Fish
 
ibrewmination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Bremerton, WA
Posts: 130
    
A Guy Ritchie movie just came up in another thread.
Him being my favorite director, this got me thinking. Did anyone see his latest movie, King Arthur? Got junk reviews and I have a couple theories why. What did you guys think?
Kidvegas likes this.
ibrewmination is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome