Anti-Thread Jacking Banter - Page 1873 - Cigar Discussion Forums
 39041Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #18721 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 01:37 PM
One of the a-holes

I keep singles with boveda in my tuppers, boxes with beads in the coolers. Fortunately, my basement never gets above 60 degrees.

Blue Lives Matter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #18722 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 02:40 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
I know you are just trying to enable, Mr. Bubble Buster........but..... is there a benefit to coolers? I have clear storage containers (almost like really big Sistema Tupperware) with a air/moisture seal. They are almost as big as coolers but easily stackable and see-through, which I find extremely beneficial. I notice that most use coolers and wonder what I am missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coolers are insulated, they won't react to temperature spikes as much, as the internal temperature stays pretty stable. They are ideal for long term resting or aging.

Go Ducks!
post #18723 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 03:04 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey's Ghost View Post
Coolers are insulated, they won't react to temperature spikes as much, as the internal temperature stays pretty stable. They are ideal for long term resting or aging.

That makes sense. In my case, the container sits in the basement, in a windowless room with fairly stable temperature. Sounds like I wouldnít really benefit from having coolers.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
post #18724 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 06:53 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Iím alive guys, just been busier then a tick on a fat dog! Miss being on here and checking in....life should calm down around September or so. Work has gone from building 5 houses a week to close to 20.....it takes most of my time. On top of that I finally got the small house Iíve been building done ďenoughĒ to move in....Last week me and the Family took a great vacation up in the mountains but now Iím back to reality.....I keep reminding myself itís better to be busy then looking for work! Lol.....

If there is anything or trades I have forgot about please, please let me know....my brain got scrambled and Iím lucky I remember my own name these days....

Sent from my part of hell!

This is NOT a message board where you come to leave your matzah balls hanging out and then walk around with an entitled attitude. Cigary 2018
post #18725 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 06:58 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT14U View Post
Iím alive guys, just been busier then a tick on a fat dog! Miss being on here and checking in....life should calm down around September or so. Work has gone from building 5 houses a week to close to 20.....it takes most of my time. On top of that I finally got the small house Iíve been building done ďenoughĒ to move in....Last week me and the Family took a great vacation up in the mountains but now Iím back to reality.....I keep reminding myself itís better to be busy then looking for work! Lol.....

If there is anything or trades I have forgot about please, please let me know....my brain got scrambled and Iím lucky I remember my own name these days....

Thanks for checking in, brother.

Arizona - But, it's a dry heat!!!
Taz
GOT14U likes this.

Taz
post #18726 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
I know you are just trying to enable, Mr. Bubble Buster........but..... is there a benefit to coolers? I have clear storage containers (almost like really big Sistema Tupperware) with a air/moisture seal. They are almost as big as coolers but easily stackable and see-through, which I find extremely beneficial. I notice that most use coolers and wonder what I am missing

Everyone beat me to it, but yeah all of what they said situation dependent.

"LUCILLE IS THIRSTY!"
Bigjohn likes this.
post #18727 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 07:08 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:

Glad you're alive.
The really important question: Did you get any Statements?

Go Ducks!
post #18728 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 07:53 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey's Ghost View Post
Glad you're alive.

The really important question: Did you get any Statements?

Lol....no I didnít.....itís a shame but I will survive. Let me know how they are.

msmith1986 and Peapaw like this.

This is NOT a message board where you come to leave your matzah balls hanging out and then walk around with an entitled attitude. Cigary 2018
post #18729 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 07:56 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote:

Good to hear you're ok, lol.
I know what you mean though, we'll still be crazy busy until 2nd week of December, then off for a month and right back to it. Right now we're booked solid until mid-April, but next week I'm bidding on stuff that'll keep our schedule full until Sept/Oct 2020.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
tazdvl and Peapaw like this.

'I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form' -Winston Churchil
post #18730 of 20733 Old 07-23-2019, 08:00 PM
Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote:
Lol....no I didnít.....itís a shame but I will survive. Let me know how they are.

Well piss. I coulda thrown some of those in too if I'd waited a little longer. Perhaps another parcel developing lol.
msmith1986 and Peapaw like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page