Anti-Thread Jacking Banter - Page 1853 - Cigar Discussion Forums
 39036Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #18521 of 20729 Old 07-07-2019, 11:17 PM
HUHHH??
 
kacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,758
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matfam1 View Post
Wow... itís been awhile since Iíve been on here. Iíve missed you guys; life gets hectic I guess.

Anyhow, flying out tonight to the Nashville area for the week.

Iíll be staying in Goodlettsville and working in Hendersonville. I know nothing of the area in anyway.

Wanna meet up? Shoot me a text.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been wondering what happened to you.
Need any cigars?
I might still have your old address
msmith1986 likes this.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln
kacey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #18522 of 20729 Old 07-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Apprentice Puff-kin
 
Matfam1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Lebanon Oregon
Posts: 1,142
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacey View Post
I have been wondering what happened to you.
Need any cigars?
I might still have your old address


Several big jobs, dumb kids (mine and mostly grown) more big jobs, new to us older house that should never have financed, and a missing finger tip...

Cigars, still occasionally get to set one on fire, not nearly often enough though. I have plenty.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life is short, smoke the cigar.
Matfam1 is offline  
post #18523 of 20729 Old 07-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
Olecharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 5,580
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matfam1 View Post
Wow... itís been awhile since Iíve been on here. Iíve missed you guys; life gets hectic I guess.

Anyhow, flying out tonight to the Nashville area for the week.

Iíll be staying in Goodlettsville and working in Hendersonville. I know nothing of the area in anyway.

Wanna meet up? Shoot me a text.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


They have a Lounge in Hendersonville called Smokey Cigar. Itís ok... I have no free time until Saturday afternoon. I assume you will be leaving by then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
Olecharlie is offline  
post #18524 of 20729 Old 07-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Puffer Fish with many spikes
 
ForMud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Delaware
Posts: 840
        
Finally fully back online and everything working again....Had a power surge at work sometime late Tues or early Wed last week after some wires came down. Took out the power ( Got that back pretty quick ) lost two modems, battery back up, A couple splitter boxes, a comcast box and a printer......Guessing a lighting strike?
OneStrangeOne and Peapaw like this.

ďI came into this world covered in someone elseís blood and screaming. Iím not afraid to leave it the same way.Ē
ForMud is offline  
post #18525 of 20729 Old 07-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Apprentice Puff-kin
 
Matfam1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Lebanon Oregon
Posts: 1,142
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olecharlie View Post
They have a Lounge in Hendersonville called Smokey Cigar. Itís ok... I have no free time until Saturday afternoon. I assume you will be leaving by then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks for the heads up! As far as Iím concerned, this is a nice place. Tops anything Iíve been to. Owner is a nice guy, he has a good selection and good prices. And, itís comfortable and cool.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life is short, smoke the cigar.
Matfam1 is offline  
post #18526 of 20729 Old 07-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
Olecharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 5,580
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matfam1 View Post
Thanks for the heads up! As far as Iím concerned, this is a nice place. Tops anything Iíve been to. Owner is a nice guy, he has a good selection and good prices. And, itís comfortable and cool.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah itís not bad, Iím happy youíre enjoying it. If youíre around Saturday I will meet you in Nashville at one of my favorites


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
Olecharlie is offline  
post #18527 of 20729 Old 07-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
Olecharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 5,580
           
First time in my career Iíve had a mid level employee (30 days in) text me saying I regret to tell you I wonít be working there anymore. I will call later to explain. No call ever came. WTH is becoming of the work force!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msmith1986 and Hickorynut like this.

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
Olecharlie is offline  
post #18528 of 20729 Old 07-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Puffer Fish with many spikes
 
Shaver702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Palmyra, VA
Posts: 768
          
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olecharlie View Post
First time in my career Iíve had a mid level employee (30 days in) text me saying I regret to tell you I wonít be working there anymore. I will call later to explain. No call ever came. WTH is becoming of the work force!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


They donít want to get, dirty, sweat or remotely have to do any kind of hard work.....

They expect to be handed a high paying job without actually earning it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blowing Smoke!
Shaver702 is offline  
post #18529 of 20729 Old 07-09-2019, 02:21 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
msmith1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: York County PA
Posts: 4,356
           
The wife has on this show "my 600lb life". I can't believe the way these people lie to themselves and eat cheese steak after surgery and swear to the doctor they have no idea why no weight came off yet.
Anyway, I'm eating a delicious watermelon to counteract what my eyes are seeing, lol. It was taunting me over there so I cut it up.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

'I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form' -Winston Churchil
msmith1986 is offline  
post #18530 of 20729 Old 07-09-2019, 03:14 AM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish
 
tacket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Washington
Posts: 704
        
10 dead rabbits my cat and dog have brought me as "gifts" over the past couple months. Watching Stranger Things, eating some srinachos, dog drops the poor half chewed up bastard at my feet. I think the cat is killing them and the dog is bringing them in.

GO BLUE!!
tacket is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome