Cigar Forums banner

Anti-Thread Jacking Banter

546K views 23K replies 184 participants last post by  Bird-Dog 
#1 ·
I keep finding myself getting into conversations in specific threads that can lead to thread-jacking off topic type conversations. Did a quick search for a daily banter thread but didn't find anything. Honestly didn't search very hard just through the first page, but anyhow figured this thread could be used for ongoing banter for those of us that stay plugged in most the day. (got to have something to do to make it look like I am typing at work)

Cheers!

#22,725 ·
Just got home from a quick trip down to Florida to catch some Spring Training Baseball. We stayed at a resort heavily focused around their golf course. And though I'm not a golfer, I mistakenly assumed that would mean cigars served a role in the "community culture". Unfortunately, it was not to be. I managed to smoke just one purito cigarillo in the last five days. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to sitting down with a nice cigar at home this evening after corned beef and cabbage I have on the stove.

Nevertheless, we had a blast at the Braves' CoolToday Park. I never really paid much attention to spring training before; and this was the first time we've even driven down for a taste of pre-season baseball. And even though we live here in the Atlanta area where we get plenty of opportunity to see our team play when it counts, my wife and I are determined to make the trip down for the "Grapefruit League" every season going forward. She, who is very knowledgeable about the game and, if anything, as much or more of a baseball fan than I, even had us driving around the area house-hunting for a retirement home down there. (too hot for me, but we'll see)

Sky Product Fan Gesture Sunglasses

#22,730 ·
The Fuente and Padron collab is finally shipping out after years and years of waiting.... To bad I'll never try one. $7,000 for a box of 40 is a little to steep for my blood.
Yeah, for that kinda' money I think I'd rather have a PAMP and Credit Suisse gold bar collab... even if I have to melt 'em together myself. o_O

Rectangle Font Material property Electric blue Metal