Of course ar:
Excellent!!!!!lane:

I got 'em So I smoke 'em:smoke:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Master Illusione-a-Tatist

Re: Nuclear Strike, Recruiting Puffers!

talked to him, he's so clueless. Has no idea what he's heading home to today... ainkiller:
this is going to be GRAND!!
post #133 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
talked to him, he's so clueless. Has no idea what he's heading home to today... ainkiller:
this is going to be GRAND!!
He is heading home and he just told me that the wife told him that there is a "trash bag" full of small usps boxes waiting for him. He texted me in panic mode...

I'm guessing this is the same bomb, if not, my bad.

post #134 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebra View Post
He is heading home and he just told me that the wife told him that there is a "trash bag" full of small usps boxes waiting for him. He texted me in panic mode...

LMFAO!! that's too funny!

Only a trash bag though? Yeah that must be another Bomb. I think this Bombing is more like a couple of those. with that many packages I sure hope he tipped his mailman nicely this past Holiday Season. :smoke:
post #135 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebra View Post

How big is that trash bag??????

post #136 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Money Never Sleeps

You......................

Guys.....................

Are.......................

FREAKING.............

Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok seriously. This was totally a HUGE surprise for me. I literally have tears in my eyes because it just shows me the generosity, kindness, thoughtfulness, the class, and wonderful people you gentlemen really are on this forum.

So low and behold I'm talking to Sarge earlier about some NFL smokes from last week, which by the way I feel like total shit now cause he's supposed to send me 10 sticks from our wagers. I'm going to send him a PM praying to god he hasn't shipped yet cause he's the little culprit behind this project massive nuclear or whatever you call it bomb you people have been planning. Back to the story....

I send him a PM at 5:30 as I'm headed to a meeting and said to let me know about some wagers for this weeks NFL games cause I wanted him to win his sticks back. I go to my meeting which was till 6:30, then I have to stop and pick up my little girl from daycare and then I'll be home. I tell the wife go ahead and go home and I'll pick up the little girl. She calls me around 6:30 or so and is like....

Ummm...there is a trash bag full of boxes on the porch!

I said what?

Yeah little boxes with your name and some say "Starbuck".

I said what the h*ll?? I don't know anything about it!! Read me some of the return address if there are any.

I text my buddy Shawn (Zeebra) and ask him if he knows anything about it. He's like ah no clue but I think you just got hit by a massive bomb. Then I'm like wait, I remember a thread in the bombs forum about some guys putting together a massive bomb. Well no shit as it appears I am the victim!!! It really didn't dawn on me to check any of the DC #'s cause I figured I would be the last person on earth that needed to be bombed!!

You guys really, this is just an unparalleled act of kindness from each and every one of you. I walk in and the wife has them by the couch, stacked up. It appears there are about 10-12 boxes. I will be going through each and every one of them and will take pics and upload for everyone to see. I'll keep everything in this thread to keep it running with all the other info in here. Low and behold I need to get up to speed on all the posts cause I haven't been in here for a few days and get an idea of what in the world you guys have been up to!!

I am literally speechless. I just don't know what to say cause the feelings I have right now have me in shock. Ok so let me get settled in here and get my little one to bed, grab some dinner, and I'll start in on these bad boys. I can't thank everyone enough for who is involved with this bombing, but rest assured I will personally thank each and everyone of you for this extreme act of kindness and generosity. As you know there are a ton of boxes so bear with me to get through the massive destruction that has left my entire subdivision in ruins!!
post #137 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 09:02 PM
39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W

[youtube]CdRo7okHCAc[/youtube]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There are no sane human beings
post #138 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Up on One

9405 5036 9930 0465 3092 42

Enjoy my brother!
post #139 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

You guys really, this is just an unparalleled act of kindness from each and every one of you. I walk in and the wife has them by the couch, stacked up. It appears there are about 10-12 boxes. I will be going through each and every one of them and will take pics and upload for everyone to see. I'll keep everything in this thread to keep it running with all the other info in here. Low and behold I need to get up to speed on all the posts cause I haven't been in here for a few days and get an idea of what in the world you guys have been up to!!

I am literally speechless. I just don't know what to say cause the feelings I have right now have me in shock. Ok so let me get settled in here and get my little one to bed, grab some dinner, and I'll start in on these bad boys. I can't thank everyone enough for who is involved with this bombing, but rest assured I will personally thank each and everyone of you for this extreme act of kindness and generosity. As you know there are a ton of boxes so bear with me to get through the massive destruction that has left my entire subdivision in ruins!!

so worth it! although I'm still smiling & LMFAO right now.

now.... who to target next. I'll need to some time to figure out who's next be on the lookout Spring '11 someones getting nailed!
post #140 of 239 Old 01-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Did he say 10 or 12 boxes!!! !!!!!!!!

He had better pay better attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
nuclear, puffers, recruiting, strike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page