Greenville-Boda Pipes [Archive] - Cigar Discussion Forums

: Greenville-Boda Pipes

Chris.
10-09-2008, 03:55 AM
It's in the old Mcalister Square Mall.
225 S Pleasantburg Dr
Greenville, SC 29607
(864) 242-1545

Nice shop with walk in humidor with decent selection and a bar and tables to smoke at. Not sure if they offer beverages since I haven't actually smoked in there yet. I have only been to make purchases.

Chris.
01-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I've actually smoked in here a couple times since this post, but They offer drinks and tv. Not sure on food though. If they do it would be nothing extravagant since it is a B&M cigar shop. lol Nice people that work there though.

soccerboy08
07-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Yes they do offer drinks, no they do not offer food. However. i Have been all over the world, lived in Europe and Asia and by far HANDS DOWN they make the best Espresso i have had in a long time. Next time your in get a good smoke and try it. I am an avid pipe and cigar smoker and their Pipe tobacco Wacky Backy is also to die for. EXCELLENT SHOP!

Tman
09-15-2010, 01:04 PM
One of the genuinely helpful people around town. The owner(?) is very knowledgeable about various types of smokes. I just grabbed a couple more sticks based on his recommendation. My go-to B&M as far as getting a cigars & accessories. They have the best price and selection if you are looking for a quality cigars.

If you don't mind a very limited selection, I would say Total Wine.

pipe30
12-17-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm a fan of Boda. The owner as well as some of their staff have been very helpful to me and a few of my friends. Great place to go.

tokenindian
02-27-2013, 11:31 PM
I was not aware of this place. I usually frequent tobacco unlimited on woodruff rd in the ace hardware plaza. I'll have to check this place out.

Tman
02-27-2013, 11:47 PM
You're gonna love the place if you haven't been there! :)