Site wide sale!!!! [Archive] - Cigar Discussion Forums

: Site wide sale!!!!

ElCigarShop.com
02-18-2019, 02:48 PM
Let's do it again! Puff.com members will save 30% OFF their entire order at www.elcigarshop.com (http://www.elcigarshop.com) until the end of February, 2019! Just use code: PUFF30 and save big, big dollars!

Sine_Qua_Non
02-18-2019, 07:57 PM
Oooooh yeah, Larry's going to be getting some more of my money, hahahaha.

Shaver702
02-19-2019, 02:01 AM
Do you have everything online or is there some that arenít on the website? Looking for particular sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UBC03
02-19-2019, 01:15 PM
Do you have everything online or is there some that arenít on the website? Looking for particular sticks

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's always best to give em a mention. ElCigarShop.com

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shaver702
02-19-2019, 01:17 PM
It's always best to give em a mention. ElCigarShop.com

Good point. Thanks Dino.

ElCigarShop.com
02-19-2019, 02:47 PM

I may have some Anejos and Hooligans not showing. Wynwood Hills just arrived from CLE/Asylum 13 and I haven't posted them yet. Other than that, it's always best to "give em a mention". :grin2:

Sine_Qua_Non
02-21-2019, 12:13 PM
I may have some Anejos and Hooligans not showing. Wynwood Hills just arrived from CLE/Asylum 13 and I haven't posted them yet. Other than that, it's always best to "give em a mention". :grin2:

Hmmm, ElCigarShop.com any Anejo #46 boxes, by chance? I also tried adding a box of AB Fine & Rare to my cart, but it said it was unavailable.

ElCigarShop.com
02-21-2019, 02:35 PM
Hmmm, @ElCigarShop.com (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/member.php?u=57674) any Anejo #46 boxes, by chance? I also tried adding a box of AB Fine & Rare to my cart, but it said it was unavailable. @Sine_Qua_Non (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/member.php?u=62488)- I only have 10 sticks of the Bradley Fine and Rare.(Latest edition-JRS 10= (86)- 2018 ) They are in an unopened box so you could order all 10. I have 3 sticks left of the BR 12-13 2017. The Anejo's are very hard to come by(as you probably know) and I don't have any full boxes. There are some 46, 50 and 55's. I will make these available soon but you will be limited to a maximum of 4 sticks per size. I ask that you only order once when buying Anejos. Any subsequent orders attempting Anejos will be declined. I wish I could have gotten more.

Sine_Qua_Non
02-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Sine_Qua_Non- I only have 10 sticks of the Bradley Fine and Rare. They are in an unopened box so you could order all 10. The Anejo's are very hard to come by(as you probably know) and I don't have any full boxes. There are some 46, 50 and 55's. I will make these available soon but you will be limited to a maximum of 4 sticks per size. I ask that you only order once when buying Anejos. Any subsequent orders attempting Anejos will be declined. I wish I could have gotten more.

Any Anejos are better than none, thank you Larry! :vs_cool:

ElCigarShop.com
02-21-2019, 02:53 PM
@Sine_Qua_Non (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/member.php?u=62488)- I only have 10 sticks of the Bradley Fine and Rare.(Latest edition-JRS 10= (86)- 2018 ) They are in an unopened box so you could order all 10. I have 3 sticks left of the BR 12-13 2017. The Anejo's are very hard to come by(as you probably know) and I don't have any full boxes. There are some 46, 50 and 55's. I will make these available soon but you will be limited to a maximum of 4 sticks per size. I ask that you only order once when buying Anejos. Any subsequent orders attempting Anejos will be declined. I wish I could have gotten more.
@Sine_Qua_Non (https://www.cigarforums.net/forums/vb/member.php?u=62488)- I edited info on AB Fine and Rare- not sure if you saw this.

holland
02-23-2019, 12:52 AM
Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva Rothschild Maduro box? Says "Get in touch"....

BOSSTANK
02-25-2019, 07:07 AM
30% Off ! :surprise: Just ordered a box of Padrons from you and saved almost $100 :grin2: Thank You

UBC03
02-25-2019, 01:15 PM
30% Off ! :surprise: Just ordered a box of Padrons from you and saved almost $100 :grin2: Thank YouNice.. usually the 30% sales are limited to Ghurks, Punches and other crap no one wants..

ElCigarShop.com
02-27-2019, 02:28 PM
Nice.. usually the 30% sales are limited to Ghurks, Punches and other crap no one wants..

We have the 30% OFF Site wide for another day or so. The Sale is due to end midnite on Fri., Feb. 28.

ElCigarShop.com
02-27-2019, 02:43 PM
Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva Rothschild Maduro box? Says "Get in touch"....
@ Holland- I have been waiting on a backorder for quite some time. I don't expect them in by tomorrow, when the sale ends, but keep your eye on us and when they come in shoot me a message at [email protected] and I'll send you a code for 30% Off! :cb

holland
02-27-2019, 03:26 PM
@ Holland- I have been waiting on a backorder for quite some time. I don't expect them in by tomorrow, when the sale ends, but keep your eye on us and when they come in shoot me a message at [email protected] and I'll send you a code for 30% Off! :cb

Ok @ElCigarShop, should I order the rest of the stuff i wanted now, or wait and get it all when they come in? Iím not in a hurry and you could ship it all together that way, but fine either way.

Thanks!

Sent from someone elseís iPhone with Tapatalk

ElCigarShop.com
02-27-2019, 03:31 PM
Ok @ElCigarShop, should I order the rest of the stuff i wanted now, or wait and get it all when they come in? Iím not in a hurry and you could ship it all together that way, but fine either way.

Thanks!

Sent from someone elseís iPhone with Tapatalk
I would go ahead and order while the sale is going on now. The Fuente's sometimes take a while depending who is most important to them.