Golf Herf in Myrtle Beach [Archive] - Cigar Discussion Forums

: Golf Herf in Myrtle Beach

ctiicda
08-04-2008, 01:28 PM
So I know golf and cigar smoking seem to go well together... my friend does a once a year trip to Myrtle with alot of his friends.. I was wondering if i would have any takers on a 2 or 3 day golf trip to myrtle with alot of cigar herfing to go with??? I might even try to get together a rep or two to help promote with gars and shirts and stuff... i think i know a few that owuld want it...would look toward march or april next year when it is alittle cooler???:support:

marquelcg
08-04-2008, 01:47 PM
charles, i'm in, i've never played golf in myrtle beach and that would be the an awesome trip, but to be totally honest it's gonna be cheaper during the off season for golf and hotel rooms

ctiicda
08-04-2008, 01:53 PM
charles, i'm in, i've never played golf in myrtle beach and that would be the an awesome trip, but to be totally honest it's gonna be cheaper during the off season for golf and hotel rooms

whe are u thinking there golf pro help me out... it was just an idea now i need more ideas to make it better!

marquelcg
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
i went to bachelor party in feb. and we rented a room for $250 with 3-4 bedrooms plenty of room, you split that into 4-5 people you get off pretty cheap. golf went down about 30 bucks, we did get lucky with the weather but come on it's south carolina, you can't have too many bad days

Snapperhead-cl
08-05-2008, 12:07 AM
I might be able to make it.....Might want to make it for April...right before season starts.

ctiicda
08-05-2008, 12:17 AM
I might be able to make it.....Might want to make it for April...right before season starts.

sound slike a plan... was hoping to maybe attract some NC peoples and maybe GA peoples make it a big deal!!!

big04deuce
08-05-2008, 01:15 AM
man oh man!!! The times I had in Myrtle Beach!!! Wish I was closer guys!!!

GolfNut
08-05-2008, 01:59 AM
I'd go for sure.......if you can get one of those reps to sponsor a poor boy from Idaho on plane fare that is! :biggrin:

bxcarracer
08-17-2009, 02:24 AM
I dont golf much at all. Sadly But I do smoke cigars ha am I invited?

Cigary
08-17-2009, 03:18 AM
Cigars and Golf,,,,,in April,,,Myrtle Beach,,,,oh yeah! Im interested for sure.